About Affiliate Niche Packs
…just in case you’re wondering what these affiliate niche packs are all about and how you can benefit from them…
What Are Affiliate Niche Research Packs?
I’ve had a conversation with two different “real world” friends lately about making money online. I don’t know if it is the economy, or the fact that Christmas is just a few short weeks away (I’m writing this in early November), but quite a few people seem to be looking for making a few extra bucks right now.
The conversations with my friends reminded me of ones that I’ve had with quite a few of my online friends as well. Once we get past the “How to Make Money Online” part, the next topic is usually how to find a good (translation = profitable) niche. Once that’s settled the confusion on what to do to get started sets in.
Over the past few months I’ve developed and tested some marketing strategies for beginning affiliate marketers (or busy ones like me who want to test or get into a market without spending too much time and without setting up yet another website). I’ve shared some of those strategies on AffiliateTreasureChest.com and am continuing to do so.
How does Affiliate Niche Packs fit into all this? They are a slightly more organized version of the research I do when I get into a new niche or whenever I need more content ideas. I rely heavily on Search Engine Traffic in my marketing and thus always start with keywords. While I was putting a pack on a niche (the getting out of debt one if you’re curious) together for a friend, I figured, why not share these with others as well. I love doing the research and don’t possibly have time to take advantage of all these profitable niches. And the ones I am active in, I don’t mind a little healthy competition
But what exactly do these affiliate niche packs contain and more importantly, how can you benefit from them?
I start by researching each niche and making sure it is profitable. If it is, I put together a pack which contains
A 55 page document that
- Describes the nicheÂ – so you know exactly what you’re getting into
- Describes your target market – this is important information. The better you can speak directly to your target market, the better you will convert visitors into buyers.
- Affiliate Products – you don’t have to go hunt around for your own. I list some of the best affiliate products for that market right in the niche pack.
- Domain Names – 100 domain names that are available at the time I put the report together plus some modifier ideas that will give you plenty more ideas. Register one of the domains I provide, or use it as a brainstorming tool to find one of your own.
- 1000+ keywords – that’s the “meat” of the pack. I will teach you how I use these keywords a little later in the report. This will save you hours and hours of research of your own. Write your articles and blog posts around those keywords. You won’t run out of content ideas in this niche for quite some time.
- 100 Article and Blog Post Ideas – To get you up and running fast, I put together a list of article topics based on some of the keywords. Write them, or have them written and you’re up and running in that niche.
- 15 Sample or Template Resource boxes – When you are submitting articles to article directories or when you’re having another website or blog post them for you, you need a resource box at the end to promote your domain. Just fill in the blanks on these or use them as a starting point to craft your own.
- Two different marketing strategies with step by step instructions on how to work them – Don’t you hate it when you’re sitting in front of your computer and don’t know where to start? I give you 2 different strategies along with daily tasks for the first 30 days to get up and running in that market.
- Available PLR – if you don’t want to create all this content from scratch, get some of the plr articles on the topic available. I’m only recommending PLR sites I personally use and trust (in other words – these are high quality)
- Recommended Resources – This is just a list of both free and paid resources, tools, software and web designers I use.
I hope you will give Affilite Niche Packs a try.
P.S. I know money is tight, especially when you’re starting out so I’m keeping the prices on these incredibly low. Take a look:
Here are a few of the Affiliate Niche Packs currently available. Order one (or two or three) of them today and put the information in them to work.
Get into the weightloss and diet niche. This is a great evergreen niche, after all people are trying to lose weight constantly. You will also see a nice boost in income in January (because of New Year’s Resolutions) and in late spring (bikini season is coming up).
This niche pack goes hand in hand with the weightloss pack and is also a great evergreen niche. People are constantly searching for workout tips and products. Cash in on this demand by providing them with great information and making recommendations (with your affiliate link of course).
Order the Fitness and Exercise Niche Pack today.
With the state of the economy and our credit card society, it’s no wonder so many of us are in debt. Help this market work their way toward financial freedom by sharing tips and advice to pay off the debt and of course recommending your favorite resources, books and ebooks.
Order your Getting Out Of Debt Affiliate Niche Pack today.